If you have a prayer request or praise report that would fit our prayer for Christians globally, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Pray for peace and protection of Israel.
- Pray that our government would continue to support Israel and that Israel would have unity and a strong government in light of growing hostilities toward them.
- Pray for the persecuted church around the world.
- Pray for the missionaries worldwide that they may be fruitful for the Lord’s kingdom.
- Pray for the needs of the nations. Suggestions can be found here: www.prayercast.com
- Pray for the families of the passengers of the Malaysia flight.
- Pray for safe return of all the girls who were kidnapped in Nigeria. Pray also for their captors.
- Pray for evangelistic events happening in Ukraine and for spiritual transformation as a result.
- Pray for the persecuted church.
UKRAINE: Year-long Training and Evangelism Campaign
Source: Crossfield News, November 16, 2014
Mission Ukraine, a year-long training and evangelism campaign for the entire nation, will launch on November 21 with a five-day kickoff event. The launch will feature youth rallies plus plenary talks from Dr. Ravi Zacharias and a team of international evangelists. Mission Ukraine has two main purposes: Communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ across Ukraine, and serve as a catalyst for discipleship and missionary service throughout the former Soviet Union.
Iliya Kozubovsky, a member of the Mission Ukraine leadership team, says that Ukraine’s recent political and social unrest has created a huge hunger for truth in his country.
“Our dream and hope is to see spiritual transformation of our nation,” Kozubovsky says. “We’d like to see as a result of this evangelistic project more and more non-believers reconciled with God. We really hope that Mission Ukraine is God’s hope for Ukraine; it is one more good chance for Ukrainian people to feel his love and accept it.”
[Mission Ukraine advisor Blair] Carlson is asking Christians worldwide to pray for the success of Mission Ukraine, which is being held at a time of high political and spiritual tension across the country.
“Because Ukraine has the largest church base of any country in the region and supplies 70 percent of the church workers for the former countries of the Soviet Union, many believe that the current troubles relate to the spiritual powers of the world wanting to shut this all down,” Carlson say.
487 total views, 0 views today